Difference Nude Knickers and Bare Chemise?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvc nails

Reaction score
Hi geeks, for you who got both of these colours, what is the difference, I know bare chemise has a shimmer and nude knickers is opaque, but do they have the same undertone (cool/warm). I have bare chemise btw.

I would love to know this too please... Photos would be great, thanks x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385247153.365078.jpg

Hi ladies, I only have a picture of nude knickers at the moment. Will post one tomorrow of the other x

Here's a picture of bare chemise :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385256538.952804.jpg

Thanx Faylizzy,

It's hard to see from foto's, Nude knickers is lighter but also pinker? Is this correct? Is nude knickers a cool or warm color?

I think nude knickers is more pink and cooler and other is warmer and peachier x

I have both and attached a pic. I don't know if you can see the difference.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385300256.814579.jpg

Bare chemise is more peach and nude knickers is a bit more pink. Bare chemise also has a bit of a shimmer.

Bare chemise is more peach and nude knickers is a bit more pink. Bare chemise also has a bit of a shimmer.

Thanks Melissab! So nude knickers is more cool than bare chemise?

I would say bare chemise is cooler than nude knickers. It's lighter than nude knickers.

Okay, thanx a lot mellisab for your time. appreciate! :hug:

No problem. I wish I could get a better pic for you so you can see the difference yourself.

Not sure if tis pic helps but you can see the difference xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385301488.860176.jpg

oh yes, nude knickers is defenitely darker and more pink. Thanx!

Hi, can i ask of this collection which are the semi sheers and which are the opaque colours? I have Satin Pajamas and I love it but i want to order one other, but preferably an opaque.

Thanks x :)

nude knickers and blush teddy are also opaque

nude knickers and blush teddy are also opaque

Ah Thank you this is great :0)....In this case I'm going to go for Blush Teddy as it looks really pretty

Many thanks
xx

Latest posts

Back