Difficult client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyExtensions

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've got a new client who lives quite far away from me (an hour and half by car) and I fitted a full head of micro rings with SJK krystal about 4 weeks ago.

She signed rhe consultation form to agree to use only the products I've given her and that she'd never had issues with her hair/not pregnant etc. She has been contacting me the past few days saying her strands are falling out and shes not happy with the quality etc.

I've asked her fof photos and if she can send a strand of the hair to me for analysis. She refuses to do either. She's now told me she's pregnant so I said that could be one reason for her extensions not taking. I've offered to refit them but told her I refuse to while shes still pregnant or breastfeeding. All she keeps doing is demanding her money back, no pictures or anything. And now she's saying she's going to report me....

Any help?

Emily :) xx

Hi everyone,

I've got a new client who lives quite far away from me (an hour and half by car) and I fitted a full head of micro rings with SJK krystal about 4 weeks ago.

She signed rhe consultation form to agree to use only the products I've given her and that she'd never had issues with her hair/not pregnant etc. She has been contacting me the past few days saying her strands are falling out and shes not happy with the quality etc.

I've asked her fof photos and if she can send a strand of the hair to me for analysis. She refuses to do either. She's now told me she's pregnant so I said that could be one reason for her extensions not taking. I've offered to refit them but told her I refuse to while shes still pregnant or breastfeeding. All she keeps doing is demanding her money back, no pictures or anything. And now she's saying she's going to report me....

Any help?

Report you to who lol
She signed a disclaimer stating she wasn't pregnant. Although this may not be the reason as a lot of people wear extensions pregnant the problem seems to be after when natural hair that's built up is shed! Her loosing strands could be down to poor aftercare

Also what I was thinking, report you to the hair police haha! If she hasn't done anything you've asked and advised her to do, there's not much more you can do. Unfortunately there are the odd difficult clients out there. I wouldn't waste time or money travelling to see her again. You've done all you can. X

Sounds like someone needs some money coming up to christmas - you have proof to show that you have offered solutions, shes just being evasive, likely on purpose.

Send her a final message saying unless she is willing to let you see the hair then there will be no further correspondence. She's at it! Total pain in the ass!

Now she's saying that she's not bothered about the hair but she's going to go to the police and track where I live and send people to my house! Haha! She said she will say I've taken a vulnerable person's money and committed fraud! What planet is she on?!

I'm not a hair geek I just saw this on the 'most recent' feed... She sounds like a bit of a fruit cake, make sure you keep all of her messages just in case. You never can be too sure!

Good luck!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Now she's saying that she's not bothered about the hair but she's going to go to the police and track where I live and send people to my house! Haha! She said she will say I've taken a vulnerable person's money and committed fraud! What planet is she on?!

Police will not tell her where you live lol

Don't listen, you've tried to look into the problem. She's not cooperating there is nothing you can do. Be patient and polite. If it keeps occurring and she keeps being rude and blackmailing advise unless she cooperates you cannot take it any further and end it there. It's probably because she is pregnant or poor aftercare - sounds like it's totally not your fault. Don't let it effect you. What's the police going to do? Nothing. The police are there for crime not someone's extensions falling down lol. She's leading you on for a quick buck and sounds like a bit of a fruit loop. Hope your okay chick. Xx

If she isn't prepared to send pictures and has lied on the consultation form then I would not respond to her texts until she sends pictures etc. mi would advise you block her from Facebook aswell incase she leaves a nasty remark which some clients will do.

Good luck

Not a hair feel but hi! The police are more likely to caution her for threatening behaviour. She willingly paid you so how have you taken money off her?? Also how on earth are you supposed to know her financial situation. She wanted the treatment with the money to pay so I don't see how sheave a complaint for that!!! Keep all records of communication just in case and if she keeps threatening to send people to your house I would contact police yourself!

Report her for harrassment lol

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Defiantly report this behavior to the police your self, she is threatening you it's not on ,keep all massages and just don't reply any more to her.

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi everyone,

Any help?

Sounds like a case for harassment here, unfortunately this is happening far too often in the mobile hair extension industry especially in the run up to crimbo! x

Latest posts

Back