Dilemma name thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faylizzie

Reaction score
I know there's lots of name threads already but could really use your help.

So I'm in the process of rebranding and originally decided on the name of Faytal attraction beauty, (my names Fay so thought it was a good play on words and really loved it) but after feed back from some clients they said if they heard it in passing and decided to google me they would spell it fatal attraction which is already another beauty business whose website they'd probably be directed to. I want something no one has which is why I originally chose Faytal attraction but now I'm thinking I like desire me beauty - it's easy to spell goes with my colour theme and logo and I googled it an nothing came up.
I had a list originally of 167 names :O and slowly wriggled it down but I have a meeting with my web designer tomorrow and now I'm panicking on the name! I need a name by 11am tomorrow lol! Do I stick with the original plan of Faytal attraction beauty or do I do a last minute change to desire me beauty??

I'm stuck an now panicking an it's 2am an I can't sleep incase I make the wrong mistake! Which do you prefer? What name would attract you?? Any advise would be amazing!!

Thank you in advance! Xxxxxx

I personally don't like Faytal attraction - I start thinking of bunnies being boiled :)

Go with a list, a good designer will also help with a name choice on what (s)he thinks would look best

if i have to choose between the 2, i'd go with "desire me beauty"

I know there's lots of name threads already but could really use your help.

So I'm in the process of rebranding and originally decided on the name of Faytal attraction beauty, (my names Fay so thought it was a good play on words and really loved it) but after feed back from some clients they said if they heard it in passing and decided to google me they would spell it fatal attraction which is already another beauty business whose website they'd probably be directed to. I want something no one has which is why I originally chose Faytal attraction but now I'm thinking I like desire me beauty - it's easy to spell goes with my colour theme and logo and I googled it an nothing came up.
I had a list originally of 167 names :O and slowly wriggled it down but I have a meeting with my web designer tomorrow and now I'm panicking on the name! I need a name by 11am tomorrow lol! Do I stick with the original plan of Faytal attraction beauty or do I do a last minute change to desire me beauty??

I'm stuck an now panicking an it's 2am an I can't sleep incase I make the wrong mistake! Which do you prefer? What name would attract you?? Any advise would be amazing!!

Thank you in advance! Xxxxxx

Hi Fay, lol 2am what are we like!

I think if there is another business that you can get mistaken for then it's prob best not to use that name. You don't want to be worrying that people can't find you. When I was choosing my business name the advice I got most often was to choose something easy to spell. Desire me beauty has a really nice ring to it too.

Good luck and hope you get some sleep xxx

Latest posts

Back