Dilemma on phone number?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I will be looking into this 👍 I like the sound of this, think its more practical for me having 1 phone! 😊

I don't know if there are any real phones that do it, but fake iPhones (sciphone) are dual sim, basically they have 2 numbers, and work independently on one device. X

Yeah you can get fake samsungs called sumsungs that work dual sims or just ebay search dual sim

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

You can buy dual-sim phones. I know there are Nokia and Acer phones that support two SIM cards. Buying one of these is likely to be a better option as they come with the support and warranty of the respective manufacturers, and they're not just some cheap knockoff.

You can also get a little thing that you plug into your SIM slot, and then put the two SIM cards into a holder attached by a thin flat cable that is designed to wrap behind the phone and be housed underneath a case.

You can buy dual-sim phones. I know there are Nokia and Acer phones that support two SIM cards. Buying one of these is likely to be a better option as they come with the support and warranty of the respective manufacturers, and they're not just some cheap knockoff.

You can also get a little thing that you plug into your SIM slot, and then put the two SIM cards into a holder attached by a thin flat cable that is designed to wrap behind the phone and be housed underneath a case.

That's good!
But I want to keep my IPhone I love it ❤ Ha Ha 😉

That's good!
But I want to keep my IPhone I love it ❤ Ha Ha 😉

The second option may work well for you, then.

I am personally going to be using a separate mobile for my business when I get started doing mobile. It will make accounting simpler, and I can switch it off when I don't wish to receive business related calls. I can also know at an instant if the call is business or personal related by which phone is ringing, haha. I think it also looks a bit more professional to have your personal and business lives separated in such a way.

I made the decision to have 2 phones after having a weekend away with my husband for our wedding anniversary. My phone did not stop, all day and night. there were texts and messages and some clients that just keep re dialing until I answered.
Needless to say it was a very stressful weekend away, and it was my husband that said it was time to get a second phone.
So I now have 2 phones, one strictly personal and the other strictly professional.
I simply sent a text out to all my current clients when I switched to a professional number stating,
"Hi ladies,
I now have a new number contact especially for business, so please add it to your contacts under Pink Glitter (my business name).
As always I will endeavor to return all messages as soon as possible.
kind regards Beth"
I have never had any clients contact me on my old number since.
It gives me the flexibility to turn it off, keep it at home, or on silent when it suits me.
It may not work for some, but it has been a life (and marriage) saver for me :)

Latest posts

Back