Diploma in Manicure and Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e_lucy

Reaction score
In relation to another thread i started, about what makes you a "qualified" nail technitian to enable me to go on and do courses with CND - does a diploma in manicure and pedicure cut the mustard?

Anybody that has any idea please drop me a line, thanks ! Lucy x ~(im new to all this and still unsure about what the industry considers to be a sound qualification)

they do accept VTCT but it would have to be in Enhancments, but saying that you would most likely be able to do the Creative Spa Course.
The best thing to do is give the Education department a ring as they are so helpful & will give you loads of infomation. - i cant find the number at the mo but im sure another geek will put it on here for you xx

~shelley~ said:
- i cant find the number at the mo but im sure another geek will put it on here for you xx

the number i have is for Debbie at cnd (she is lovely and soooo helpful)
0113 2162990

hth

You don't need to have done any courses previously if you are doing a foundation course with CND. You do if you only want to do a conversion course. I hope I'm right. xxx

Louchia, why dont you pop in & have a word with Marco at his salon next time youre in town, he is the ambassador you'd probably be training with if you go Creative, and he will be able to put you right for sure.

Cool name girl you spell your how mine sounds .. Welcome to the site and as Glo said pop in and see Marco he ahs a weath of expereince and can pointyou in the right direction.

Ok hun,as per the cnd portfolio,the foundation course

is for amatuers and lasts for five days,it is £595.00 + vat(in l+P)

hth

Latest posts

Back