Disappearing website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukic

Reaction score
My website seems to have fallen off the face of the earth...for the second time. I'm so annoyed, it's currently just coming up with a load of computer jargon. I've tried emailing my web guy and it's bounced back, and I've just text him so waiting for a reply. How do I go about changing my hosting? Does anyone know?

What's your website URL?
It's quite easy to host your website elsewhere. We can even provide hosting if we had all the website files etc but there are many places online that do hosting. Comes down to reputation and how much you want to pay.

It's www.blissful-thinking.co.uk. My web guy has just got back to me and is looking into it. (I used the wrong email address in my rage!!) I've prepay my annual hosting, so I'm loathed to pay again. It'll probably cost me more money in the long run if the website is down. Can you pm me you hosting rates Banner Penguin please. Thanks.

Hiya,

Yes it seems to have all gone pete tong but couldn't tell you why. If nothing has been changed it shouldn't be a problem.

I will PM you.

The web site seems ok now, did it fix it self?

I like the clean look of the design, is it a wordpress one?

I've just visited your website without any problems, thought I'd just let you know.

I love the FAQs part, you've worded it brilliantly, the "should I tip" part was great, as was the massage music bit! Well done. I shall save your details BannerPenguin as I may need them in the future :)

Looking at your website I would 1million% book in with you, it looks so professional! Your not in Scotland are you haha?
It has came back :) I tried the other day and it had all the letters and numbers and today your lovely website is there again XX

Thanks ladies, it was a labour of love writing it all!! My web guy was baffled as to what happened as he'd had no problem with the servers. It isn't a Wordpress site, I wrote all the content and purchased all the stock photos and had someone do it for me. It wasn't super expensive, if anyone's interested pm me and I'll give you details. :)

Latest posts

Back