Disastrous Nails by Creative Tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JackieMc said:
Oh I can sympathise with you. Last year I wanted to 'check out the competition' so I went to a local CND trained nail tech. I can't fault her on her PREP, everything was fine, but was just not happy with the end result. See attached pics. When I got home I had to try to sort out the wonkyness of them and give myself some proper smile lines, as opposed to the straight lines (kind of straight) she had given me! I couldn't stand looking at them so took them off after a day.
I hate to say it, but I think the nails I do are better than those, & I've only been doing l&p since August!

Affinity said:
She charged £50 for a full set & £28 rebalence. I dont know if that is the norm, but its certainly higher to most in the area here, what do you?
thats high for kent!

JackieMc said:
I can't fault her on her PREP, everything was fine, but was just not happy with the end result. See attached pics.
I've seen a lot better but I have seen a hell-ov-a-lot worse! My answer is still the same -

WHY ON EARTH DID NONE OF YOU SAY ANYTHING AT THE TIME - I just don't get that???????????????
THAT is why service in the USA is so kick-butt - because they are not afraid to stand up for GOOD SERVICE AND DEMAND IT!!! or SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!!!

Tell us OR TELL THEM - how on earth will it get any better if we don't?? - AND AS FOR PAYING FOR A HORRIFIC JOB?????? That's crazy - I would not pay 'period' for a 'naff' full set AND I would threaten to call HQ and inform them!

Latest posts

Back