Disco ball, cracked mirror pieces

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinxy501

Reaction score
hey does anybody know where sells these? i was just reading this months scratch mag and a little article in there got my attention, i'm a little magpie and i just love anything that twinkles, i think they'd look really effective

I've used a nail art product like this before...not silver though, mine are more like large fish scale bling thingy peices... :lol:...anyways i found this pic for you on the web....is this the kind of thing you mean...ohh and when done professionally it doesn't lift..;)

Foiled: Art Club’s Nail Art Sprinkles Beauty Judy

I'm not 100 % sure That I get what you mean but are they like this ?
mizzy_dizzy-albums-nail+art+2-picture28566-a.jpg

LOL that pic is bad lol sorry!
it dosent do them any justice! if you have a look on affiniti's site hear Diamond Spangle at Affiniti

you will see the things I used the the nails , they are 3d shapes in gold or silver and have a hollagrapic touch to them :)

this is what i use....not as bling as the silver...but in real life they really do shine like mirrors

Attachments

• clear tip with big glitter..thumb.jpg
    clear tip with big glitter..thumb.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 3,554
hiya, thanks both of you
those nail art sprinkles flakes in silver ice are the perfect rthing that i'm looking for but their only in gold red or white on that web iste, i'd seen thost nfu oh 1's but they're quite thick to be encapsulated withinn a sculpted nail, rite i'm off to find lol x

I have bought some off ebay... the silver ones doesn't bleed :D (for the record, I only buy nailart things through ebay)

Mylar, or ice mylar? or silver leaf from a craft shop encases well x

Or NSI Cracked Ice - Have a look at some old photos I've put in my albumn

Last edited:
i found these at this website www.shebanails.com - they have quite a few different colors. i bought a sampler kit they had, they come in little stackable jars that are quite full. there website actually has a nail art design page that shows some nail art done with these. i use them for encapsulation nail art my clients are really into right now.

Latest posts

Back