Displaying Minx and the visual side of selling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole333

Reaction score
I have found that the more things I have on display that my clients can see, the more it evokes interest in other treatments or indeed completing a retail transaction.

This has made me want to display all of my Minx collection in order to capture the visual affect.

I've looked for some kind of stand, maybe like a jewellery stand as it has hooks on it, but nothing is quite right. I may well put a nice, possibly decorative but thin painted batten on my wall behind me (so in the clients line of sight) and screw in little hooks to then hang my display. I tend to keep a lot of designs in stock, so it would have quite a striking effect.

How have you displayed your Minx or other nail wraps? Have you found that since making a nice display it has also evoked interest and led to an increase in sales? I'm interested to hear in similar things, not just Minx.

I display mine in a photo album type book...

This is fab for keeping them presentable but it does not help with sales of them x thought I think the posters and window decals I have up work well x

You could do a nail wheel or colour pop display of them (or some striking designs) to intrigue people. On my CND lamp I have a couple of wheels and done colour pops with art or what I am promoting atm on.

I have them on colorpops and on display wheels but I have to say nothing looks as good as Minx on a real big toenail. They are really difficult to display in a way that shows their full impact and beauty. I even tried buying a load of colorpops, breaking them and reattaching a big toenail sized full cover nail. They still didn't look as good as they do on the real thing :irked:

If Minx themselves (or any other nail wrap company) came up with a good display system, I would be the first to buy.

Mine are kept in the Minx folder that Sweet Squared were selling in the Summer, so I don't have my actual Minx on display but I have the Minx posters on the side of my nail table, so as soon as clients sit down, nearly all of them have a look as it catches their eye. I also have the large poster of Samantha's feet with Minx on, on the opposite wall, so they see the 2 and most have always asked questions about it.

Most are preferring Minx in the Summer TBH though, although it sparks debate, it usually ends with, Oooo I'll have that in the Summer I think. Most of my clients see no point in having toe nails done in the winter because they can't show them off and majority don't want it on fingers either.

I also have my glitters on display at the top of my unit and then a couple of colour pop racks with different nail art on them, this always strikes up conversations about it and the many things that can be done with Shellac and sometimes a client will change their mind on their original plain Shellac colour and will opt for art or glitter after seeing my displays.

I then have my Shellac wall rack behind me and my giftable mini's display of solar oil on the table. So lots for the client to look at and chat about :D

Latest posts

Back