Displaying your swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
Hi girls,
I'm mobile and currently use the fan on a ring to display my colours. With a label printer for the names.
I use the Roo nail tech trolley and find some of them are snapping off in the case due to being packed away time and time again and I'm having to re do.
I've just bought a display book and wondering if anyone has used it and do the swatches stay in place? Any input appreciated.

Also had anyone else used a number on the top of the Gelish bottles to make them easier to find in the Roo beauty trolley draws? It's straigh forward searching for shellac bottles but lifting out each Gelish until I find the right one is starting to become frustrating. Especially as a carry ALOTTT of colours ha
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459453002.973662.jpg

I haven't used that book before but I've seen them at beauty shows. It seems that, after a while, the nails pop off but you can reglue them. So no need to take the broken nail pop off the screw, repaint a new one and put it back on.

I numbered all my gelish bottles on the top with a sharpie. I keep mine in a drawer so I need to know which color is which by looking at the bottle. I also number the color pop to the bottle number. Makes everything super easy!

I'm mobile too and found the fan was just getting too bulky. I got some little nail pop rings off eBay. They go round the top of the bottle. The only downside is clients have to pick up every bottle to see but they seem to enjoy it whole I finish my cuppa!! I have a beauty box, so I can organise mine in colour order like a rainbow think that helps ppl too x

I have the initials of the colour names written on top of my shellac bottles to make them easier to find in my Roo cubes. So RR for Ruby Ritz, MR for Moonlight & Roses etc. xx

Latest posts

Back