Disposable foot files - Callus Peel disappointment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam81

Reaction score
Hey, I've been using the disposable foot files from Beauty Select (the Callus Peel ones) for my regular pedicures for quite a long time now and absolutely love them, they're the best I've used, removing hard skin very effectively and I love the fact they're disposable. However at the moment due to low stock Beauty Select are only selling them alongside Callus Peel patches, which I don't need to restock right now. Beauty Select informed me that due to their popularity once they are back in stock they'll be 25% more expensive! This made me quite mad grr! What with the postage etc they just won't be cost effective for me any more. Can anyone recommend an alternative?

I'm new, so this may or may not be an alternative...S2 have just introduced a foot file with disposable grits, mine came today and looks good x

I have the cnd callus smoother and it's great! Especially with the disposable grits! The swedish clover foot file is also very good but if you were looking for something disposable I would definitely go with cnd! x

as above. S2 callus smoother. Awesome. Hygienic. Cost effective.

Thanks geeks, S2 it is then!

Latest posts

Back