DIY Brochures and Cards...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artsy Canadian

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone out there has made up their own business cards and brochures on their computers, and what program they used to do it?

Using Microsoft Publisher I've created my own business cards, the salon's brochures, flyers, and gift certificates. They've all turned out lovely and very professional looking.

I use vistaprint - VistaPrint - Business Cards - Full Color Printing - Digital Printing Company | VistaPrint. Although this is a UK website I think they are based in Belgium or somehwere like that but I am sure they will post off to the US/Canada.

There is a vistaprint for every country i think VistaPrint - Business Cards - Full Color Printing - Digital Printing Company | VistaPrint

I do the same as you design my business cards & brochures on vistaprint using their templates or i start from scratch.

They are always doing deals, at the weekend i ordered 100 postcards offering a discount on treatments for FREE just paid for postage, cost me about £3.70 :green:

I don't think ive ever paid for anything except delivery, i hang on for the offers lol.

Me too I've just ordered 1500 premium business cards with them and 200 postcards and just paid postage. I did start out doing my own but I don't have a colour printer and for the time it was taking me to do them I think Vistaprints offers are money well spent.

im a dedicated user of vistaprint too...

but the thing which always baffles me is.... how the hell do they make their profits.........:?: :?:

I tried doing my own but they looked pants !:irked:
i now use VISTAPRINT for everything and the quality is excellent. cheap too if you wait for one of their numerous e-mails with special offers lol xx

Latest posts

Back