Do any of you offer a mobile spray tan service?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlebear

Reaction score
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone offers a mobile spray tan service? Is it worth your while if you just do one person or can it be good money if you do a few people at the same time?

Thanks!

Hi, yes i offer mobile tanning, great if you can get a few people at one house but if the tan is local or not to far then your in and out within 20 mins. I charge £15, so it's ok for 20 mins treatment and doesn't cost much to do. X

Agree, you can be in and out in 20-30 mins. I offer discounts for multiple bookings or if they are having nails done at the same time.

I wish I was busier with tans. It's easy money but not much interest in my area

I love tanning it's such a quick feel good appointment, but it's not my main source of income. Needs to be busier. I def think is worth while if someone is local I charge £15 too and you are in and out on on with your next stop!

Hi lovely, I run a fully mobile Spraytan service and find it incredibly profitable. It's just like any business, when marketed and executed correctly, its a winner. I went full time with it around 6 months ago and have recently franchised my company because the demand was much more than I could cope with. I tan between 30 to 50 clients per week. My team started this month and are averaging about 7 to 10 per week whilst they build their clientele. We charge around £22 per tan and tanning parties are brilliant for the profit margins. Happy to answer any questions you may have Xx Andrea. Wilde About Tan

I too am a mobile tanner. I started my business in October last year and it has been fantastic. I work full time in digital marketing and then have my mobile business in the evening and weekends. I have yet to have anyone ask me for a tan in the day so that why have stuck with evening service which seems to suite the clients I have. It has gone from strength to strength and I love it. I have ladies and gentlemen clients and I have many regulars, again very profitable and it is a great feel good factor that you are making someone look and feel better. I am averaging around 10 -15 (15 being a very busy week or a tan party) tans a week .... and I charge £20. People seem to love the service because they can be in the comfort of their own home. I am thinking of expanding because of the reach i am now getting too, but it would mean partnering up or like Wilde About Tan says franchising. Any question just drop me a note :)

What products do you use?

Do you have any tips? I'm going to practice on friends and family first before I charge. I'll use E45 as barrier cream as I've heard it's better.

I'm qualified but not currently spraying.
I do gel nails & want to venture into packages.

I also offer mobile tanning and use Sunescape. With me it is very seasonal, but I also have regulars who get in touch and book a lot of tan appointments ahead. I charge £20 and usually take 20mins with assembly of tent, etc. When it further away I charge £25.

What products do you use?

Do you have any tips? I'm going to practice on friends and family first before I charge. I'll use E45 as barrier cream as I've heard it's better.

I'm qualified but not currently spraying.
I do gel nails & want to venture into packages.

Hi

All my products are from Sienna from the barrier cream to the spray tan tent I use. I practised on friends and family and charged a minimal price to them to get confident and to see how you go. Once I got confident I started to advertise myself and now its going great......:)

I may need to try Sienna then x

I too am a mobile tanner. I started my business in October last year and it has been fantastic. I work full time in digital marketing and then have my mobile business in the evening and weekends. I have yet to have anyone ask me for a tan in the day so that why have stuck with evening service which seems to suite the clients I have. It has gone from strength to strength and I love it. I have ladies and gentlemen clients and I have many regulars, again very profitable and it is a great feel good factor that you are making someone look and feel better. I am averaging around 10 -15 (15 being a very busy week or a tan party) tans a week .... and I charge £20. People seem to love the service because they can be in the comfort of their own home. I am thinking of expanding because of the reach i am now getting too, but it would mean partnering up or like Wilde About Tan says franchising. Any question just drop me a note :)

How are you getting on lovely!?

Latest posts

Back