Do CND sell Shellac "starter kits"?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazCardiff

Reaction score
Im investigating Shellac as ive been offered some money for training in something/life enhancement and Shellac is something that quite a few people ask me about.
Im currently weighting up everything and looking into costs etc..but I cant find on the S2 website any kits for Shellac. Im sure I found one some time ago but cant find it now. do they do kits or is everything individual?
Thanks
xx

Think ellisons put together a kit but not s2 I bought all mine separately x

Think ellisons put together a kit but not s2 I bought all mine separately x

Thank you! :) I'd forgotten about Ellisons, thats probably where I saw the kit. (I hope you've had some new Shellac clients, I've been sending some your way! lol) xx

Thank you! :) I'd forgotten about Ellisons, thats probably where I saw the kit. (I hope you've had some new Shellac clients, I've been sending some your way! lol) xx

Not really. My regulars have shellac. I've been too busy to readvertise properly. Thats my aim for July! Why do you want to do shellac and elish ? X

Not really. My regulars have shellac. I've been too busy to readvertise properly. Thats my aim for July! Why do you want to do shellac and elish ? X

Im getting more people ask if I do Shellac than Gelish. Im mostly word of mouth still, I havnt done a big flyer hit for a while, not planning to until Aug/Sept time as I'll be child free in September in the daytimes :)

Im also just covering all options on what services to offer. I need to make a descision asap and have no idea what to train in :( Never thought it'd be so hard! lol xx

Im getting more people ask if I do Shellac than Gelish. Im mostly word of mouth still, I havnt done a big flyer hit for a while, not planning to until Aug/Sept time as I'll be child free in September in the daytimes :)

Im also just covering all options on what services to offer. I need to make a descision asap and have no idea what to train in :( Never thought it'd be so hard! lol xx

Strange as I get asked for Gelish. Although I do find it easy to sell shellac to clients.

Mmmm intimate waxing? L&P. Long time since I seen anyone round here throw a lovely set out that isn't covered in bows and inch long white tips! :)

in the united states we get kits for shellac. intro shellac witch includes a few colors, base, top coat, scrub fresh etc but the lamp. and the "a rack" and the "b rack" colors with base and top coat. we have a store named cosmo prof and they have the kits available.

This thread was back in June...I think now in the UK you can get kits from S2 and other authorised distributors, Platinum, Gold or Silver These kits all include the CND Lamp.

Latest posts

Back