Do people really use a home salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went from a home salon (fully booked) to a shop salon. Lost a few along the way as they preferred the one to one in a home rather than the business of a shop salon x

I've been a Manicurist since 1993. Worked in 2 salons until I opened my own shop in 1997. I moved my business into my home in 2003 and couldn't be happier. So are my clients. As others have said here, clients like the personal and quiet atmosphere. I honestly don't think I could ever go back to working outside of my home. So many advantages.

OH YES absolutely I have a room at home ..... I don't work full time in there as I have to manage our other business.... but there are plenty of people that prefer home salons x

OH YES absolutely I have a room at home ..... I don't work full time in there as I have to manage our other business.... but there are plenty of people that prefer home salons x

Are you still training as your profile suggests or are you qualified now?

Are you still training as your profile suggests or are you qualified now?
Oooo better change that then, I got my nvq in 1989 to 91 ... hairdressing beauty therapy and manicure... and retrained in some of the more modern techniques last year...

Latest posts

Back