Do Shellac season colours continue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamanthaA

Reaction score
I've had a search and can't find an answer...
I'm new to Shellac and I know the Christmas colours are no longer for sale so I was wondering if all the new colours are like that.. So the Summer colours replaced by Autumn etc?
Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

No you can usually get them anytime once launched its the special edition ones that do not continue selling I.e last Xmas was tinsel toast and another I can't remember the name both glitters x

Oh great thank you so the summer collection is staying then.. I was worried I was going to have to stock up lol

Apparently Ruby Ritz, from the Christmas collection, was so popular that it is becoming a permanent colour!!

Apparently Ruby Ritz, from the Christmas collection, was so popular that it is becoming a permanent colour!!

That would be Fab...I hope your not teasing me with hear say lol ;)

Although this may be true I fail to see how only ruby ritz was popular when they were sold together?! Obviously people said they loved it, but there was no real proof since the pack was a duo :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would love to see both back. I loved tinsel and ruby ritz. So did my clients.

I would prefer limited editions to be just normal releases. There are many colours my clients do not like and do not go for so the popular ones that were a big hit were never to be seen again which annoyed them xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I believe ruby ritz is coming back as a special edition duo pack with another colour for valentines day but s2 have bought loads of them so it will be as if its a permanent release (if that makes sense :-/)

x

I believe ruby ritz is coming back as a special edition duo pack with another colour for valentines day but s2 have bought loads of them so it will be as if its a permanent release (if that makes sense :-/)

x

I hope so. I made the mistake of missing out on them last time. I won't be doing that again. They are both lush.

I thin Ruby Ritz should be made a permanent colour, I still get asked for it now but unfortunately do not have any left. I still have tinsel toast though. I have seen there is also a silver ruby ritz if that makes sense, I am not sure what its called but I know my clients will go mad for that one also! Can't wait till Xmas!

Latest posts

Back