Do u leave the society change your personality?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, you don't sound like you dress that bad hun? maybe just tone the hair down for the office do? as for the nails? how outrageous can they be? i'm not sure nails are that much of a issue, even at a dinner and dance.

I think yuo should simply dress how you fee the most confident. But that criteria tends to change over a period.
For example, this year I removed a facial piercing I'd been sporting for near enough 10 years (bridge of nose, right between the eyes!),but I removed it because I felt too...grown up to be making that kind of statement any more, NOT because my Hubby was badgering me to change...I had the piercing when he met & fell head over heels (LOL) in love with me, why would he think it reasonable to demand that I change now? (Would shlap him anyway, verbally at least!)
As long as your not embarking on a huge midlife crisis & wearing clothes that are totally ridiculous (but thats in the eye ofthe beholder) then there should'nt be a problem.
:lol: ...there is nothing in his wardrobe i wouldn't let him wear,certainly no spiderman outfits...:lol:

My 4 year old would implode without his Spidey outfit, & video, & action figures...:lol: Bless 'im:Love: x

Latest posts

Back