Do you feel my pain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian H

Reaction score
Dropped the box! What an idiot! Don't know whether to laugh or cry! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375647871.794325.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

That's your evening gone then!

I've just sorted mine after doing the same thing lol it's a nightmare

Vicki
Aphrodite Style•Beauty•Hair

It took me about 10 minutes to put 3 in I can't see the numbers! Ha!
I think my daughter might be earning herself some pocket money in the morning ;)

iv done that a few times... I gave the kids a pound to sort them for me lol

I feel your pain! :hug:

Oh wow I feel your pain, just moved my salon around and was holding my breath every time my boyfriend, mum or dad moved near them!! I've done it so many times myself, it's a nightmare. Good luck...

Xxx

I always thought that sorting out tips would be a great punishment in a Big Brother House!

We've all been there :hug:

I don't mind the sorting so much, it's the cleaning them and waiting for them to dry that gets on my nerves :irked:

Just a thought, you DO all sanitise them when you drop them on the floor don't you?

We've all been there :hug:

I don't mind the sorting so much, it's the cleaning them and waiting for them to dry that gets on my nerves :irked:

Just a thought, you DO all sanitise them when you drop them on the floor don't you?

Yes I do but I know many who don't.
If we were to drop a tool, file etc, we would sanitize them but not everybody thinks to sanitize dropped tips.
I think it could be because by the time you have sorted them all out, you've already lost your mind:)
I actually sanitize mine on a regular basis, just to be on the safe side.

Sian H, yes I feel your pain and I think most of do, it's one of the pitfalls of being a nail tech I think:)

Lol. I remember a colleague of mine did this and as I had no clients and was bored offered to sort them out for her. Within 5 mins of the box being tidied and back on her desk she caught it and it fell back on tge floor with tips everywhere again. She sorted them out herself lol :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Dropped the box! What an idiot! Don't know whether to laugh or cry! View attachment 39700

YES, yes I do!

I dropped a container of 500 a few weeks ago. Let's just say I have a new found respect for my diopter magnifying lamp :o

Rubber band round every box x

Oh my god I did this once just as I was about to use them!!
My colleague managed to pick them up, 95% correctly sorted in about 5 minutes though :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

grrrr... so annoying
I feel your pain - we've all done it! :)

Latest posts

Back