Do you have a short / long term Career Plan ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes got goals, I started out 8 years ago just offering gel nails and nail art, because thats what I loved doing and to be honest I was a tad stubborn by notwanting to do anything else. In the last two years i've started doing pedicures, manicures, and spray tanning.........It's the best move yet, i'm loving it even more because of the variety. In the short term i'm thinking of joining cuticles, mid term i'd like to open a salon, and why stop there........ long term i'd like a few!!!!

This is a really good thread and it got me thinking that I should be writing things down instead of having things 'floating around in my head' !

My short term goals are:

To successfully complete my VTCT nail treatment course (starts september)
To have a skill building course at Creative in Bham and maybe a couple of one to ones
To get my timing down to 1 1/2 - 2 hours
To start charging for my nail enhancements as a mobile tech.

My Long term goals are:

To do my L&P Pre-masters and Masters at Creative
To rent a room at a salon
To do a Brisa Gel induction course
To have lots of clients by word of mouth because I am the best in the area and to be making lots of money

Right I am going to print this off for myself!

I am the same as Loubylou, been up and running since 3/7/06, enjoying it and wish i had done it years ago, starting my gel training end of sept. Just want to have a good time, meet really nice, intersting clients and have a laugh, and take it in my stride but will strive to move onwards and upwards and learn as much as i can as i am now 42, but hey i love what i am doing and am determined to make it work!! :)

You don't know how things will work out until you try! And i am sure gonna do that! :Love:

Latest posts

Back