Do you offer LVL lashes??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could have been pulled too much during the lifting process when their attached to the silicone shield and were weakend or they could have been lashes that where due to fall out anyway due to the lashes replacing themselves and Uve just noticed it more because Uve had the treatment! I don't think it's gd for the lashes to tint straight after a hairdresser would never perm the hair and colour straight after xx

This has now overtaken other treatments as my most popular! I am really pleased as I LOVE doing it and clients are really pleased with the results! I tint with the treatment as like angelina, I was trained to. I haven't had any problems doing this and I recommend a conditioning lash serum which I retail which replenishes the lashes after their treatment. The tint is only left on 3-5 mins and like I say, if the client is looking after their lashes I don't have any problems *touchwood*

Latest posts

Back