Do you think this CND kit is worth the money?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv just bought one! They've reduced the price a little xx I bought one before donkeys ago and decided I didn't need the bag and sold it on and now regret it so I'm buying another so I can keep my makeup kit in it x

I'm gonna order it today when I get home as well! Can't wait :) I think I need some lecente glitter as well so of anyone can recommend a all rounder colour that will be great

The white glitters always good as an alrounders as they work on any colour x

I've just done it! So excited for it to arrive now. I also added on black pool shellac and white holo and irredesant Lecente for me to try :)

I'm really jealous hun . . I only want it for the bag! I'm thinking of getting the Summer package (once it's back in stock) as I need a lamp too! Just can't decide on the colours. . theres a couple I'm a bit iffy on! X

It was the bag that swayed me as well lol I have the led lamp coming with my shellac course so I sorted for that.
There's a few colours I don't like but I've sent pics to family and friends and they all like Them so I took the plunge.All together with the training package I'll have 17 colours to start me off, I really want them all though hahaa (think a nail obsession is starting!!!!)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467732737.066345.jpg

We got a bargain!!

Defiantly! The only difference is that one has more cases for inside. Plus we had loads of polish!! I cannot wait to get it, when did you order yours?

If I remember rightly the one I had before from Sweetsquared had the cases!!

I watched a YouTube vid unboxing it and she had 2 cases inside it

Better than none lol xx

Sure is, I'm eagerly awaiting a dispatch text!

I've had my text, my things are coming tomorrow!

I've had my kit and am happy with it but I've tried to fit all my shellac and l&p in there tonight and there's not a lot of room :( I haven't even put the lamp in yet and it's full.

Do you have any tips?

I've had my kit and am happy with it but I've tried to fit all my shellac and l&p in there tonight and there's not a lot of room :( I haven't even put the lamp in yet and it's full.

Do you have any tips?
I put all my shellac in the cases (I took the middles out) and put my L&P in the side pockets and my cool blue etc and then I put my additives in on top (I have them in the silver cases and Roo beauty cases) of the cases then my CND tool case and then my lamp and tips and I put my lint free wipes in the pocked on the door bit xx

Latest posts

Back