Do you think this CND kit is worth the money?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vickytoms

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking to buy a kit containing shellac, I also need something for storage and I came across this on sweetsquared, do you think the Limited Edition CND Mobile ColourPro Kit is worth the money or should I just buy things separate?

[image which shows kit price including products has been removed]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467145846.538060.jpg

Last edited:
Id buy it all separate simply because I wouldn't make use of the Vinylux and for what it is you'd more likely get a similar bag on eBay.

The Shellacs on their own would be less than half the price of this advertised...

Thanks for that, I'm so undecided but I think it's cos I'm excited lol. What's the name of the maker of those cases? I know I've read it somewhere on here but I just can't remember

If you need the CND Led lamp and you're only after the Shellac colours, the "Summer Shellac Package" on S2 seems like a pretty good deal.

I've got the led lamp coming with my training course as a free upgrade. I need storage to keep all the shellac plus l&p

They're called Zuca Bags, they are amazing quality bags! I have one for nails and one for my make up kit and wouldn't be without either of them. They have a steel frame, and the top of the case is also a seat. The wheels on them are brill too , no matter how heavy they are it glides smoothly! I had an old make up train case that was huge and had the tiniest wheels in the world, and the whole thing would wobble when you walked with it, so annoying

If you'll use everything in the kit then it's great value, I think there is a saving of over €150 , I'm based in Ireland so not sure what currency your working with. Clients love getting vinylux on their toes to match shellac, but if you don't plan on using all of the products as someone said above it may be cheaper to buy just what you will use :)

If you need the CND Led lamp and you're only after the Shellac colours, the "Summer Shellac Package" on S2 seems like a pretty good deal.

This package looks great and I am so tempted as I still have two of the old style lamps. I know I need to upgrade but was putting it off until one of my lamps died...sorely tempted to go for this as I need a few of those colours.

Me too! :D

I like the look of the package as well in the summer deal but my led lamp is coming with the training. Can anyone recommend a different storage bag as that's what is drawing me the cnd bag offer haha

I wouldn't be with out my CND bag. I've had a 3 compartment trolley which was rubbish and I've had roo beauty bags and they broke easily (on first use) or I couldn't fit everything in and they have always gone missing in the post too when I've ordered from them! X

I think I may order this deal because I've priced the bag on its own and its £250ish!!

Yes I paid a fortune for my unbranded Zuca case that I use for make up. They were more expensive when they first came out, I think I paid nearly €350 for mine a good few years ago.

They are worth every penny though, you'll see the quality when you get it!

I'm torn now as I googled the colours that come with the set and I'm not a lover on most of them :( does anyone on here get much custom with those colours?

I'm torn now as I googled the colours that come with the set and I'm not a lover on most of them :( does anyone on here get much custom with those colours?

Out of all those colours the only I don't use regularly are the yellow and green. I've used the green twice last month and yellow three times. It still means they've paid for themselves though.

I'm so jealous! The CND distributor here doesn't sell it :mad::mad::mad:
I can't login to S2, would somebody please tell me how much they sell it for?

It's £xxx including vat

[removed Trade price]

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to love the colours, as long as clients do there is no issue and lots of the colours in the kit are popular. Greens are great for around Christmas for nail art can do a tree and add a little glitter and I usually use yellow just for bits of art too or I use it as a base and do vintage rose designs using pinks and whites if that helps. Xx

I was worried that if I don't like them others won't lol I've just sent pics to my family to see if they like the colours as well

I understand that but I actually hate most of the colours my clients pick haha! Don't forget they also don't ever look exactly like the outside of the CND shellac bottles. Xx

Latest posts

Back