Do you think you could ever be as good as Tom H?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think you could ever be as good as Tom H?

• Yes - with practice and training

Votes: 116 67.4%
  • No - never in a million years!

Votes: 44 25.6%
  • I'm already as good as Tom, just haven't hit the competition circuit yet

Votes: 12 7.0%

• Total voters
Next friday 23/03 I am going to follow a studio training day from Entity and who is going to teach us yepperdeyep Tom Holcomb.
I am so excited and almost in going nutters, I hope it is going to be such a great experience
I'll keep you posted, and on sunday 25 i'm going to the beauty fair in Germany and will meet Tom Bashik :)Grope: (oh, oh lalala)

Regards Tamar

Next friday 23/03 I am going to follow a studio training day from Entity and who is going to teach us yepperdeyep Tom Holcomb.
I am so excited and almost in going nutters, I hope it is going to be such a great experience
I'll keep you posted, and on sunday 25 i'm going to the beauty fair in Germany and will meet Tom Bashik :)Grope: (oh, oh lalala)

Regards Tamar
Wowee - You are a real lucky girl! Keep us posted on how it goes - ENJOY!:)

I see him next sunday at an entity studio training, so he will teach me.
So I will see how that goes, and if he takes us into the kitchen with a bunch of kettles I will kill him.

Now serious! I think he is very talented, and if I would only have 20% of his talent then I would thank heaven.
And I am sorry to say this, but I think there is alot of jealousy and rivalry, escpecialy with the new brand Entity being born.
He used to work for creative and then he was the star, suddenly now he changed gear going in for Entity he is the guy mastering kettles.

Sorry if I offend anyone but i must speak my heart and mind:eek:

Regards Tamar

Well don't forget that Mr Bachik is married with 3 beautiful kids!! So no oh la la-ing or I'll have to tell Liz!!! :smack: :lol:

Well don't forget that Mr Bachik is married with 3 beautiful kids!! So no oh la la-ing or I'll have to tell Liz!!! :smack: :lol:

I will keep my beautiful sculptured Tom H tallons of the other tallented Tom.
I am there with my hubby, and Im not a groupie hahaha, just think does two guy's are very talented :eek:

naaa, I don't think anyone is jealous. I've known the Toms for yonks now. Both are very talented and pretty cool people. Hell, Beachneck is like a brother to me and I think everyone wishes them nothing but the best of luck with Entity. :)

Latest posts

Back