Does anybody know what the qualitys like on the x-tensions nail tip extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no,sorry went off course a bit, that was the lush-us hair extension sight,theyve been really helpful,givin me loads of info on theyre courses etc,i live in devon,so the nearest place to me is bournmouth or they will come to you for 1 to 1 trainnin,its £350 for a single course & bout £550 to do all 4 methods at theyre trainning centres,they do the 1 to 1 trainnin in salon the price for that depends on the petrol sur-charge,theyve quated me £450 thats inc £60 petrol charge. which i didnt think was to bad. the course also inc a kit for your chosen method,worth £100. you could split the course fee with your model as they get a full set of hair extensions,which would make it an even better deal. :green:

I did my training with lush us have got to say they were fab and always there for any advice after too I came back on to thread to advise that just a client today had the x-tensions fitted 4 weeks later they all tangled gonna have to go and remove them and send them back thinking about not using them anymore just using lush us only prob is not as wider range of colours and lengths Grrrr

Last edited:
I did my training with lush us have got to say they were fab and always there for any advice after too I came back on to thread to advise that just a client today had the x-tensions fitted 4 weeks later they all tangled gonna have to go and remove them and send them back thinking about not using them anymore just using lush us only prob is not as wider range of colours and lengths Grrrr

thanx for that,it is a shame that lush-us dont do more,but think i might go with them when i do the trainning,they seem really helpful,ive had replys to all my inquiries & it helps that they come to you if you cant get to them. ive got friends interested in doin the course with me so will be good.:green:

hi,i was just looking at the x-tensions websight,i was thinking of ordering some of theyre nail tip extensions ,but wasnt sure what they would be like? as they seem quite cheap. has anyone ordered anything from them before? what are they like as a company? also they have 0.5g & 1g wat would be the best to get? i was just goin to order a couple of pack,to try out on my own hair to see how they were? :rolleyes:
Hi.

I've been trained by Balmain. Yes very high quality, but can be expensive and time consuming. I offer Links as a cheaper option. A Breath Of Fresh Hair by Hair Delvelopment (UK) Ltd - I've replied on one of my clients at least 5 times! Can't fault it. However, I wanted to offer a cheaper solution with links, therefore I offer X-Tensions. I've just done my first client with them. She loves the quality and I do agree. She has only lost 4 strands in her first 2 weeks, two of which she caught. I had applied 150 strands the maximum for a Pregnant Lady expecting twins! with 14" again, we have reduced the length and put in more layers. She really feels confident and it makes me feel good too! :). She is following the correct advice and if she keeps this up, we hope to keep them in for sometime and 2 further applications in the future (plus any new packets). She does want to give birth in them! My God :)x I do have faith in her xx I double checked with both companies regarding the links to be applied with pregnant ladies, both companies said you can apply the links on pregnant ladies but 150 strands is ample and agreed with me too. Any more and it could cause problems. I just thought I'd share with you this information. Balmain are wax bonds and is not recommended through pregnancy and children under 16years as their hair is still maturing, however, small amounts of strands can be applied in moderation, but no longterm extensions with Balmain on those so young. Links can be useful in these area's but I would only apply these links on this lady just to try the experience once. Personally, I would encourage a lot later and when their hair is settled down after the birth of their child. Keep a good reputation! :)x. Yes do give the X-tension's range ago. Good luck :)x

Latest posts

Back