Does anyone do an anti ageing manicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
Hi, I had a client ask me about handcreams that contain a bleaching agent for age spots, she used to be able to get one but can't get it anymore and was asking what I would advise that does a similar thing...I have hand creams that have skin regenerative properties in them but she was quite specific in the bleaching agent. It's got me thinking about anti ageing manicures and what I could offer. I have seen a few products after searching but wondered if any of you use and recommend any products?

Hi Sous,

Not sure if this is helpful or not, but I used to live in japan and because they like to have white skin, a lot of their creams contained some kind of whitening agent in...... I'd never seen it before because obviously we all want to be brown!! Not sure if you could have a look at Japanese stockists but I know this is something they have. Hope that helps!!

Elemis pro collegen hand and nail cream! We use that in an anti aging treatment mani xx

Nicole xox

Thanks will look into it x

I found a NailPro mag, article, I can try to send it to you in PM if you'd like, but basically it was a 6 step kind of manicure and not so much brand specific. It just recommended using vitamin e to massage into skin to soften, then use a scrub to cleanse dull skin, followed by a rub with rich creamy lotion that contains Retinol and cover and wrap with a warm towel..later remove and keep hands as is (do not wash) so the treatment can continue to work. Sorry if this didn't help..but it sounded nice!

Last edited:
Thanks missassh

In my search I found cuccio do an anti ageing range, has anyone used it?

Thanks missassh

In my search I found cuccio do an anti ageing range, has anyone used it?

I have and it's really a weekly series and they have to use the retail kit at home. Honestly I didn't see any results

I have and it's really a weekly series and they have to use the retail kit at home. Honestly I didn't see any results

Thanks Jen, that's really interesting....

Maybe I need to approach company to make something!!

Thanks Jen, that's really interesting....

Maybe I need to approach company to make something!!

Do you have a facial line?? i use Eve Taylor and have an anti aging manicure using their products. Fab results!

If its a vitamin E based cream. Why not do a Solar Manicure? I know its now just called Almond Manicure. But if you use the soak, scrub and massage with the cream/ or lotion it gives s fab finish.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Hi Souz, I use Cuccio for manicures. They have loads of different butters and scrubs, cuticle oil but their pomegranate and fig is what they advise for anti aging manicures x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389305775.410378.jpg

I sometimes use my CACI Ultra and SkinBreeze microdermabrasion & oxygen infusion systems in my manicures for an anti-ageing effect.

I found a NailPro mag, article, I can try to send it to you in PM if you'd like, but basically it was a 6 step kind of manicure and not so much brand specific. It just recommended using vitamin e to massage into skin to soften, then use a scrub to cleanse dull skin, followed by a rub with rich creamy lotion that contains Retinol and cover and wrap with a warm towel..later remove and keep hands as is (do not wash) so the treatment can continue to work. Sorry if this didn't help..but it sounded nice!

That sounds really interesting, would you mind sending it to me if you can find it? Thanks xx

Thanks ladies...I really appreciate all the feedback x

I've just been out at a pamper evening and have been given a sample of ARK products - a local salon has just started using them and they do an anti ageing hand and nail cream - not sure what else they do to go with it thought. It just made me think of this post and another range to look into x

Hi Souz, I use Cuccio for manicures. They have loads of different butters and scrubs, cuticle oil but their pomegranate and fig is what they advise for anti aging manicures xView attachment 52263

I have this too, although I am really bad at advertising it, and can't tell you if the results are good or not. Jessica have a serum for anti aging and I believe it excellent.

I have this too, although I am really bad at advertising it, and can't tell you if the results are good or not. Jessica have a serum for anti aging and I believe it excellent.

Yes the le remedi hand renew liposomes. Xx

The LeRemedi treatment is very popular with my clients; its a great way of upselling a standard manicure! In essence it is like a facial for the hands; you cleanse with the LaRemedi hand cleanse, exfoliate with LaRemedi handsilk exfolaire, place on the LaRemedi hand masque, then massage in Phenomen Oil, cuticle cream and LaRemedi liposomes. The hands look and feel amazing afterwards!

Also ESPA pro serum works wonders brightening the back of your hands although quit pricey xx

Latest posts

Back