Does anyone have a salon manager job description?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsHBeauty

Reaction score
As the title says really.

I am looking for a beauty manager and a hair manager job description.

I have been trying to write one myself but I am struggling.

I have had a good opportunity open up and I'm just thinking everything through.

Id have thought every job role would be slightly different.

Try writing a list of what you expect them to do. For example, keyholding? Cash handling? Maybe they would be involved with training in house?

Hair and beauty salon manager wanted, duties to include opening, closing, staff managing, rotas, cas handling amongst other duties.
Preferably someone trained in hairdressing and beauty therapy with previous management experience.

I would say the trained hair/beauty is the most important, a manager can't manage properly if they don't have even a basic understanding of the roll xoxo

Sorry, but I think that's a very poor example of a job description for a Salon Manager.

It starts off as a job description outlining the main duties and responsibilities of the post holder and then goes into too much detail about procedures for managing a specific task.

You would need to amend the person's job description every time you updated the way a task/process is handled.

That's not the best way to operate.

Far better to have written procedure documents stored in a separate file and accessible to all the staff who use them. They can then be easily reviewed and amended.

Thanks but this is quite old. I did my own in the end. Not that I need it yet but hopefully I will soon!!

Latest posts

Back