Does anyone have Hair Planet and Hair Rebellion colour ring please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmsuper

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for someone who has hair planet and hair rebellion colour ring and could let me know which colour no33 from hair planet will match on hair rebellion colour ring. Thank you

Hi there

Colour 33 on the hair planet colour ring is considerably lighter than on the hair rebellion colour ring. They aren't a good match I am afraid if you are looking for a like for like.

Kind Regards

Hello, I am looking for someone who has hair planet and hair rebellion colour ring and could let me know which colour no33 from hair planet will match on hair rebellion colour ring. Thank you

I'm having trouble finding 33 aswell iv had to refund my lady as can't get the colour

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there

Colour 33 on the hair planet colour ring is considerably lighter than on the hair rebellion colour ring. They aren't a good match I am afraid if you are looking for a like for like.

Kind Regards

Thanks for your help, is no 30 on hair rebellion similar to 33hair planet

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383661451.688510.jpg

This 33 any help? Not as red though comes up real red on photo

Is that no 30 or 33 on hair rebellion colour ring please.Thank you

It's not hair rebellion Hun just thought I'd hop to see if it was a close enough match this is colour 33

Latest posts

Back