Does anyone have the Wella Mix tone ratios?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pastel shades would normally be used on pre lightened hair, but some of them like the treacle, chocolate or bisute colours could be used on any to make darker

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Anyone got mixing ratio for all of these I have tried the slate grey one on my hair turned out blue at first then faded to a grey colour but I don't wanna experiment to much with my mates hair for the red tones as recently we've been mixing 66/65 & 0/65 and getting really dark almost black looking purples then waiting for it to fade but we are looking to achieve a brighter shade.

Thanks

Anyone got mixing ratio for all of these I have tried the slate grey one on my hair turned out blue at first then faded to a grey colour but I don't wanna experiment to much with my mates hair for the red tones as recently we've been mixing 66/65 & 0/65 and getting really dark almost black looking purples then waiting for it to fade but we are looking to achieve a brighter shade.

Thanks

Looking to achieve something like this (hope picture works) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424200679.789900.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424200688.991607.jpg

They give you all these on the Wella Creative Colour course. We had a few more given to us on MCP.

Most of them are used with pastel on pre lightened hair and are not equal parts.
The slate grey, for example, is 30ml 10/0 + 2cm 22/0.

I did 10/21 with 4 inches /2 with 8.5 try it! It's lush! Goes bright lilac then faded off to crisp white!
What developer did you use? And how long did the colour stay for? I'm having a nightmare trying to find a nice lilac that grips longer than 2 washes

Latest posts

Back