Does anyone know or have any experience of ISIS training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanella

Reaction score
I have just been looking into this and I'm not sure whether they are reputable or not they only run one day courses and claim you are qualified to carry out treaments after this short time, but on the other hand they are accredited with the Guild, can anyone shed any light on this company?

I can shed plenty of light onto this company, if you have any questions please do not hesitate in contacting me!

I work for them so can vouch for them.

The discussion will continuosly go on about pros and cons for one day courses. Not all the courses are one day and it does help if you are already working in the trade.

I am looking at doing the Aromatherapy home course with them x

I did my reiki 2 with them 1 to 1

I've trained several students who have trained with them and I've heard nothing but great things about their training. HTH's xx

Just to let you know ISIS are accredited by The Guild, IPTIuk and also Professional Beauty. ISIS are also a uk registered learning provider with business link so we are throughly vetted!

As hippy chic has said the argument for and against intensive fast track courses could go on forever and ever and it probably will, but like everything it is down to an individuals aptitude for learning and the skills of the tutor to deliver.

Latest posts

Back