Does anyone know where I can get a mobile retail display?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for a way to display my retail products. I'm a mobile l&p tech, and my retail is just enamels at the moment. I think its dificult being mobile and having a decent range of retail products, it looks bad fishing products out of the bottom of a case, it make you feel a bit like Del boy flogging his wares. I know that Creative sell a small zip up display case that holds about 5 enamels and some colour pops, I was hoping to find something that might hold a couple of dozen enamels, and perhaps have room for some solar butter, cuticle eraser etc. Perhaps something that opens up a bit like a cantilever box?? It would be nice to have a mobile display so I could go into the clients home, set up my workstation, then open my display so that the client can browse while I work.

Does anyone know of such an item or know where I can get one before I resort to Blue Peter and old cornflake boxes????? :lol:

What about a tech box like the one by OPI?
I have it and its great top half holds all the enamels in diffreent compartments and theres a draw at the bottom its not huge but sounds like the sort of size your talking about.

OPI Storage Box - Lena White

Latest posts

Back