Does anyone make water decals?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessamie

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've got a client on 13th who would like some Hunger Games themed nails. I'm rubbish at freehand so tend to use water decals a lot.

I can't seem to find any 'District 12' decals though and wonder if anyone on here makes them?! Or, if you know of anybody who does?

I've looked into making my own although would rather buy some as it's just for this one client.

Thanks in advance x

Haven't seen no hunger games ones. I have bought some off eBay though. How would you make your own??

Make your own using decal paper. You can buy it from Amazon/Ebay etc. If using a laser printer you just print your image and thats it, but if using a standard printer you need to purchase an acrylic spray to seal your designs. Hth :o

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Make your own using decal paper. You can buy it from Amazon/Ebay etc. If using a laser printer you just print your image and thats it, but if using a standard printer you need to purchase an acrylic spray to seal your designs. Hth :o

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you... I did think about this and I may start making some myself although as it's just this one client I thought I'd try to buy some.

I randomly messaged an ebay seller and asked if they made them themselves... Turns out they do and they're happy to print me some 😁😁

Phew!

Latest posts

Back