Does anyone stock Leighton dennys range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrusbeauty

Reaction score
Does anyone stock Leighton dennys range? If so how do you find them as a company? Also I have read there is strict salon requirements ie a min of 4 nail techs is this correct?

I like Leighton...but what puts me off is...home shopping channels.
It's a bit like OPI everyone can buy them and I don't like that. You will have some say on here it doesn't matter because joe public can't apply the polish as good as a professional...but even so..I don't like turning up with products that can be brough off tv.
Just my view :) xx

From personal experience, communication with the company is near impossible. Phone calls, emails - they all went unanswered, or a promised response never materialised. Perhaps their business is now QVC focussed? Shame, because I love the products and think Leighton is a great ambassador for the nail industry.

I dont stock Leighton Denny products, but have bought them from QVC & I absoultly LOVE miricle drops & have used them in my mani & pedis for a few years (not as much now as everyone has shellac :)) & they work, I would love to be able to buy a salon size bottle of the miricle drops, but you need to spend approx £1500 (I think thats what they quoted me at excel beauty show last March) to set up an account in order to do this :irked: There was no way they would sell me a salon size bottle of this - believe me I tried!:lol:
I am not sure about the min 4 therapists as when I was asking about it, I told them I rent a beauty room & its just me, that was 7 months ago though so maybe its changed. I would think it would be more min £ opening order.
Leighton Denny has a group on facebook where you can write on his wall & ask him questions directly - he always replies regulary on that.
I know that Dove Spa stock his products, maybe someone on here works/manages a Dove Spa who can help you out.
It will be interesting to see how many salons stock LD! x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back