Does anyone use Aliexpress.com?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly6410

Reaction score
hey geeks

I've been looking for some crafty bits and bobs and found aliexpress on google, does anyone use it? I don't like that I can't use paypal on it? is it dodgy?

Thank you in advance :)

I've been wondering this too & would appreciate any answer! x

edit: seems a quick Google search will answer everything, type 'is aliexpress safe' in the search bar

I have used it for other things xx

Used it before, took AGES for the product to reach, really have to check the product's quality is worth the price, last time I brought a scrapbook accessories and it was about $26. I thought it was supposed to be bigger size. it's made of more lighter material, so I don't like it. The product will be just nice if it wasn't that expensive. You can check on the reviews of the product to make sure. But overall, I don't suggest you use it

Yeah I use ali express all the time I got nike trainers from it that are £90 in the shops I got them for £12 off ali express the quality is amazing !! I've also ordered 2 bags & 2 tops off it all of my orders have arrived ! I ordered my boyfriend 2 tshirt weeks ago & they still haven't arrived but I'm hoping they so sometime soon as its been a while so fingers crossed but they don't release your payment for your item to the seller until u have confirmed that your item has arrived then after a while u do get a full refund although I'm thinking I will recieve a refund for these tshirts ... I really honestly think nothing beats ebay !! Hope this helped 💜 goodluck xx

Yes the items to take about 3 weeks but i thinks thats coz they come from china xx

Yeah they do well mine took longer than 3 weeks ! & it is from china but nearly everything from ebay is from china & they say items will take up to 4 weeks to get delivered but honestly I've had items come from china to my house within a week it's fab !! That's why il always stick to ebay xx

Ali express is also on ebay :) x

Yeah I just mean I'd go on the ebay site rather than the ali express site as its also easier to use for me x

Thank you so much geeks! I will take a look at the ebay aliexpress shop, got to love fleabay! it's only for some bows but they are so expensive at my local hobby shop and they hardly had any in stock and on aliexpress they have the same ones for a lot cheaper and in bulk! thank you again :D

Latest posts

Back