Does anyone use Vita Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moushax37

Reaction score
I have some vita gel from when it was first replaced and never got much use from it because it would always peel. Has anyone had any luck with this product?
Should it be used at a base coat under color coats?
Or should I just toss the bottle?!

I use it as a base and then apply colour, not sure if this is the correct way and But I've never had any problems x

I've been on the VITAGEL training at nail harmony and you can use it as a substitute for foundation but to avoid the peeling problem you must put the smallest amount possible on the nail and sort of scrub/ push it in the nail with the brush and complete the gelish treatment as usual or if using it on its own use two coats with the second being slightly thicker and cure then top it off as usual. Hope this helps as I use it on clients regularly who have damaged their natural nails and need a bit of extra help to get their nails healthy again. X

Hi, I do the same as lknails said.
I've also attended a vitagel seminar and I've had no problems with it what so ever. Xx

Latest posts

Back