Does it look unprofessional.........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
if you use a range for pedicures and have to use a different range for Manicures.
I have changed and updated products I use and I have gone for Essie Spa Pedicure, but as there is no Essie spa manicure I am abit stuck!!. I have marketed the manicure as a Nail Strengthening system, and am reluctant

Ohhhh its good to change:lol:and give yourself a headache, who's bright idea was this :idea:lolxxx

Its perfectly fine to use 10 brands in your salon if you want, as long as you know why you are using them and the benefits they have -work away.
I've often wondered why Essie never made a manicure range taking that it was started by a woman who loved getting manicures...........?

Yes Meeth, it doesnt make any sense at all to me!!!!either

I agree as long as they are professional, you know they are good and you know why they will benefit the client then its fine. I do the same i use salon system for polish remover and cuticle massage creams etc then i am in the process to having creative mani and pedi creams and lotions x

I don't think it would be unprofessional. You are just providing the best possible products for your client. If you are happy with the quality of the Essie Pedicure and if in your opinion it is the best, then why not offer it, even if it is a different brand to your manicure brand.

If you ever get any questions about it just tell your customers you do it this way because you want to bring them the best products in both services. Clients appreciate that you've put some thought into what you are providing them with.

Keep having a try with other brands tho, as you may find a brand where you rate both their manicure and pedicure ranges. It's always good to keep on the look out.

:hug:

So long as you have confidence that what your are offering your clients is a great service with great products I think you should be fine.:)

Thankyou all for the replies...........:)

Latest posts

Back