Doggy pics :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hi all after a long discussion about dogs got me thinking about how much I love my big baby so thought it would be nice to share pics here's mine after a much needed underapreciated(excuse the spelling) bath!! :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324335570.635017.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324335570.635017.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 126
Hi all after a long discussion about dogs got me thinking about how much I love my big baby so thought it would be nice to share pics here's mine after a much needed underapreciated(excuse the spelling) bath!! :D

Awwh your doggys cute!
Mine would be a mouse compared to yours lmao!
Here's mine standing on the window cill, he hates the Hoover and gets up on there when it's been used haha x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324335773.768558.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324335773.768558.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 123
Lol it's you that started it he he I'll post now xxxx

Awwh your doggys cute!
Here's mine standing on the window cill, he hates the Hoover and gets up on there when it's been used haha x

He's lush I'm such a softie me love all breeds and sizes usually have a biggie myself though for my sins lol. They always think they are lap dogs :-/ xx

I'm loving your pics especially the head phones one it's cracking how gorgeous and your bully Ahh gorgeous.xx

Awwww look at them!!! So cute! Mum and dad are lush too!! Love the glasses lol I'll need to pop the ear muffs one on here. He was not amused my little girl just hounds him and when I tell her to leave him alone he will follow her!!! Little tinkers both of them lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324337214.348030.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324337214.348030.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 110
Awwh your doggys cute!

Mine is also a Hoover hater lol. And hairdryer :-/ yours looks like he has a big personality in that little body lol xx

Mine is also a Hoover hater lol. And hairdryer :-/ yours looks like he has a big personality in that little body lol xx

Haha, mine loves the hairdryer he just wants get under it all time!
His personality is MASSIVE, never seen anything like it for such a small doggy.
Your looks like they have a massive personality, I love that pic with the ear muffs on made me laugh! Haha got to love our dogs, mines my world :) xx

Gary hates bathes Hoover hairdryer and anything sparkly why I do not know oh and buiscit tins lmao.yeh his mum and dad are pucker dad is very handsome I think.yeh put the earphone one on I love it.my lil gal is the same they follow each other around lots.xx

Here is Eve aged 3 weeks old. My mum is a shihtzu breeder , and this is a shihtzu called eve who is mine :)!!!

On iPod at min so tomorrow will upload pictures of more puppies for you to go ooo , ah at :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324337318.220774.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324337318.220774.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 106
Haha anything sparkly typical male id say!!! Yes mines has a personality bigger than him, thinks he owns our street aswell!!! He's so protective (but not aggressive with it) of my little girl too which is nice :)

Here is Eve aged 3 weeks old. My mum is a shihtzu breeder , and this is a shihtzu called eve who is mine :)!!!

On iPod at min so tomorrow will upload pictures of more puppies for you to go ooo , ah at :D

Aww how cute!! Love them all the ones I've seen are such divas lmao xx

Aww how cute!! Love them all the ones I've seen are such divas lmao xx

Pmsl!! Divas correct!! They All strut there stuff when walking, little madams I say lol x

Haha anything sparkly typical male id say!!! Yes mines has a personality bigger than him, thinks he owns our street aswell!!! He's so protective (but not aggressive with it) of my little girl too which is nice :)

He is gorgeous really is I'm in love with your dog.yeh lil Gary is quite protective if we are walking along and someone is standing there that he is not to sure about he will pull us away from them and give them a wide birth not with everybody just some people and he stands in front of our gal if were somewhere buisy.he loves the lady pups at puppy training he sits next to them and smuggles them with his big old head lol. Xx

He is gorgeous really is I'm in love with your dog.yeh lil Gary is quite protective if we are walking along and someone is standing there that he is not to sure about he will pull us away from them and give them a wide birth not with everybody just some people and he stands in front of our gal if were somewhere buisy.he loves the lady pups at puppy training he sits next to them and smuggles them with his big old head lol. Xx
Lol snap I'd swap ya if swapping ment I could have yours n keep mine too lmao. I'd love another bully when we have a bigger place we are in army quarters at the mo so they ain't the biggest unless you have like 5 kids lol. To be fair if I had the space, time, money and extra hands I'd take any waif or stray in lol I'm too soft!!! I do have my fave breeds but they are all brilliant in their own right I say :)

I love this thread! They're all beautiful. This is my old man, Hobbes. He's 16 this year. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324343324.872846.jpg

Latest posts

Back