Doing anything nice this weekend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gill670

Reaction score
I'm getting my grandson on Sunday and he'll stay a few days. :) Can't wait!

Sunday lunch out with the family & then on to the IMAX for Harry Potter......trying to contain my excitement!!!!!! Only 4 more sleeps!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Weekend at the seaside!:cool:

Off to our Caravan In Wales On Friday morn for a long weekend :)

Ohhh night at the races Friday followed by Scissors sisters, work sat morning then off to Woodstock to the cla game fair where my son is in the under 16s champion of champions clay shoot on Sunday, can't wait :) x

It's my 1st anniversary with the OH so am quite excited to find out what the surprise will be!! eeeeeeee :D x

Beach on Friday :o) Work Saturday and Sunday :'(

Finishing my daughters garden make over. Hope the weather allows.

Normally have very quiet weekends but this weekend got free tickets for Silverstone circuit. They have got playing 10cc, Wishbone Ash and Susie Quatro :) Showing my age now !!!!!

Wishbone Ash... Thought I was the only one who knew of them

Nothing planned at all. My car has broken and we have no money to fix it at the mo, so stuck within these 4 walls for the time being!! So think we'll do some painting and other messy play outside weather permitting, or if raining, a walk to the woods in the rain, one of my son's favourite things to do so that we can find muddy puddles to jump in :)

Latest posts

Back