Doing my first car booty, today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Reaction score
I must be crazy been up since 5 and a bit worried my stuff won't sell I got a whole load of kids stuff and my clothes and shoes, everyone else has household stuff, and I am by myself! Well got to wait till 9 till buyers start flocking in.

Gemgem675

Reaction score
Im sure you will easily sell stuff especially kiddies stuff eveyone seems to buy loads from car boots for the kids :) have fun! x

Caro

Reaction score
You'll be fine .... And prob too busy to read this now it's 9! Keep rearranging your stock so it looks fresh and say hi to anyone who comes and has a look through after they've been there a couple of mins it sometimes breaks the ice !!

Good luck and have fun!

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Love car boots! Nothing to worry about your stuff will sell, you may become addicted though! I am off to a car boot today with a friend just to look around though, just emptied my change pot! x

brittone05

Reaction score
Hope it went well hun :D Love car boots - my first and only one i did as a sale, i made over £185!! xxx

blossom

Reaction score
Hope it went well hun :D Love car boots - my first and only one i did as a sale, i made over £185!! xxx
wow you must have had some good stuff!

We do one occasionally and its more like 40 - 70 £

Prettynailsrock - how did it go? x

Reaction score
Hi,

sorry for only just getting back to my post, have had a manic day thanks for all your messages.

My first car boot sale went really well considering it was new and there was only a few buyers and sellers ended up making £80, but still came back home with a car full off stuff, going to do it all over again next week i am actually looking foward to it, but will bring someone with me next time for a bit of company.
oh and just as i was about to leave another sellers car battery died so had to give her a jump start 'my good deed for the day'.

wow £185 that is really good, the car next to me was moaning that they didnt even make back their pitch money.

Latest posts