Dolly Lash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask a question . When removing the Perming and setting lotion , do you use a wet micro stick or bud or a dry one?i know some people are taught both x

Always a dry one as getting water on the lashes can counteract the perming solution and ruin the whole treatment. I've only ever used a dry one and as long as you almost flick it up and off (not drag it through the ends of the lashes) it's absolutely fine x

Dolly Lash is virtually the same as LVL but cheaper and you can buy the products separately.

You can get the Dolly Lash training from Ultimate Eyelash Supplies and they have training centres in Bath, York, Warrington and Hull. You can also get in house training for 4 or more students.

To patch test you can use the remainder of your sachets but do not try to use them on another customer (unless doing two treatments at the same time) as you will not get the results. Once the sachets are open they oxygenise and do not work correctly but ok for patch test.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388451174.448212.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388451236.410039.jpg

I know thread is little old,
I love the results of dolly lash.

I'm using the Salon Systems adhesive for lashlifts at the moment as that who I trained with. I find once the adhesive has been opened it doesn't go very far - what do people think of the Dollylash one?

Dolly lash adhesive is amazing. X

Anyone else tries Dolly Lash lift from Lashbase?

Latest posts

Back