Domain name & website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellybun

Reaction score
Hi all, ive bought a domain name from 123 reg & couldnt get their website to work so have tried vistaprint & it wont let me upload pics now am trying webs but cant transfer my domain over. Can anyone help ive no idea where to go, what am looking for & how to do it (am not computer clever :sad:) or can anyone advise of a good place to start up website.

I've tried a few sites and ended up with vistaprint and I'm so happy with them. I had a problem uploading pics also with vista print but it was simple to sort out, have you tried to add your domain name? If so undo it until you've finished your site. That stops pics showing for some reason. Add your own domain when you've finished your site. Also if you phone vista print their so helpful xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm with vistaprint! I love it! Easy to use, keep an eye on and update! Love love love it!
Contact them! They did my business cards etc and iv found them very helpful. I had trouble editing it a couple of times but it's when the site seems to have been down. But other than that it's been no problem! Never had issues uploading photos

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I'm with vistaprint! I love it! Easy to use, keep an eye on and update! Love love love it!
Contact them! They did my business cards etc and iv found them very helpful. I had trouble editing it a couple of times but it's when the site seems to have been down. But other than that it's been no problem! Never had issues uploading photos

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

They are very helpful 😊 I've had my gift vouchers, car door magnets and my old business/loyalty cards through them. I tried freeola then moonfruit for my website but they looked silly and didn't look professional at all and I was very close to paying a designer to do it for me, then I just thought I'll give vistaprint a go and I'm so glad I did 😊xxx

thank you both, i cant seem to remove my domain name think i will give them a ring see if they can help

They'll talk you through 😊 xx

We also do websites if you was interested. If you register a domain name with vista print be warned that if you ever want to take it elsewhere they will charge you a release fee which is a joke.

Also there websites have no SEO basis so they won't really rank very well making it pretty pointless.

I used simple different for my website and it cost me £35 for 5 years with unlimited pages and its so easy to add pics etc. They also helped me to transfer my domain name to them.
Good luck x

I've started to have a go on moonfruit, that's a free one , my son's ICT teacher gets them Web building on that, so far so good but I am only on the 1st page lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've started to have a go on moonfruit, that's a free one , my son's ICT teacher gets them Web building on that, so far so good but I am only on the 1st page lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

They are now teaching kids to web build on moon fruit? wow.

Latest posts

Back