Done Gel It conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely work, well done x

Fantastic Wendy well done!

OMG how fab is that smile line...... so crisp.... well I can't wait to see your Fibreglass Piccies after your conversion.....you go girl xxx

Thanks Ruth that means a lot coming from you. I just hope i can do half way as good as your fiberglass nails and i will be happy. I only have one fiberglass client who has it as a natural nail overlay. I don't get much chance to do a lot of f/g.:sad:

I will post pics when i've done them though.

I am so lucky to have Georgie Smedley as my trainer and she is so inspiring and an excellent trainer. I have only sampled the HD L&P but will do some training in that at some point. One step at a time. (its all my purse will allow...:lol::lol:

Lovely Wendy! I'm always a willing model for gels :lol:

Its so beautifull, very well done, i am so jelious with that smile line:hug:! I did the EzFlow design with one fantastic girl from Kazakstan, she gave me new inspiration:hug:

I think any course in your chosen system revitalises your enthusiasm for what you do. I just love doing courses to refresh what i know and improve techniques.

Education is the way forward.:green:

When you said you freeze the gel do you do one finger at a time?
I tried doing that and it curdled a bit like milk did i not freeze it long enough?
sorry for the questions your nail looks fab well done.

When you said you freeze the gel do you do one finger at a time?
I tried doing that and it curdled a bit like milk did i not freeze it long enough?
sorry for the questions your nail looks fab well done.

When doing gel you normally do one finger at a time and alternate hands. It may look like curdled milk if you haven't applied the white gel even enough? What do you use?

Latest posts

Back