Don't shoot me for being a big kid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
So come on own up who's downloaded Pokemon Go? Please tell me I'm not the only one being a big kid [emoji85]

My son and I have been on safari for an hour now! Nope, we're actual Geeks in my house :), I still play all the games on my DS

I went to. But I couldn't be arsed to register. Too much hassle!

My friend edited her location to the US on settings to get it early [emoji23]

MEEEEEEE!!!!! I got it yesterday!!!

My son and I have been on safari for an hour now! Nope, we're actual Geeks in my house :), I still play all the games on my DS
Ah animal crossing... They were the days....

I went to. But I couldn't be arsed to register. Too much hassle!

My friend edited her location to the US on settings to get it early [emoji23]
My son did this too last weekend. Never seen him want to go out so much, normally at the weekend you can't drag him away from his PlayStation!

Me too! My salon is across the road from one of the point of interest things.... I can sit at my desk & collect poke balls & eggs <3

Its very addictive!! xx

I know this is gonna hit my house soon. Can someone please explain it to me?

We have been watching all the lads from the office & the gym nearby playing it, it's so funny seeing all these young lads in suits chasing Pokemon, they never grow up!

I've not been to any places of interest yet cos the one nearest to me is full of kids so I didn't want to look the odd one out!

I couldn't register with the Pokemon thing so I got a google account instead but am I missing anything by doing it that way?

I think it's good in a way if it gets the kids out in the fresh air but it's turned all us adults!

Who did you all start of with? How many you got?

I know this is gonna hit my house soon. Can someone please explain it to me?
It's like google maps it shows streets and places of interest so around me the places of interest (which are infant Pokemon shops) are things like churches or parks or there's a rememberal plac that's one, I'm only on level 4 so I've not really explored it much but there's gyms as well where you go and train your Pokemon just like you would do if you played it on a gameboy back in the day

Omg so glad I've seen this

I want too SO badly but none of my friends will play with me [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

What did you all pick to start of with?

Me!!!

I have two kids also so they are crazy for it. We went into town earlier to get my son some new trainers and all we did was catch Pokemon

The character? I picked a girl with blue hair and a white & blue outfit, the 1'st Pokemon I caught was bulbasaur, and then my boy told me I was an idiot I should have passed that one and got charizard, I was really peed off then lol I love charizard! He seems to think I won't see it again now :(

I downloaded it and caught one but then it wanted me to walk to find the next one and I'm currently sat on the sofa relaxing after a manic week in the salon so that was the end of that lol

The character? I picked a girl with blue hair and a white & blue outfit, the 1'st Pokemon I caught was bulbasaur, and then my boy told me I was an idiot I should have passed that one and got charizard, I was really peed off then lol I love charizard! He seems to think I won't see it again now :(
I picked squirtle! I hope we get the chance to catch charizard again!

Latest posts

Back