Don't you just love it when clients...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooo I just had a cracker a client contacts me wanting acrylics all singing all dancing I told her the price.... ooo that too expensive I will have to cancel? People don't seem to realise all the work involved....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Had a client last week who wanted it cut into a blunt Bob with no layers but 'I want it to look feathered'!

This is more a mobile tech's problem not so much a salon. But you get there your half way through their treatment and they call a friend or two and say oh the nail lady is here come over and she will do you too WITHOUT ASKING ME!!! and also you turn up thinking you are treating 1 client and there is a house full all wanting it done. I have other appointments waiting arghhh drives me insane.

Had a client last week who wanted it cut into a blunt Bob with no layers but 'I want it to look feathered'!
Haha I had this the other day I want a bob I don't like it when hairdressers point cut into it but I want it to still look choppy can you do that?

I've had this one before but had it again today I want it with lots of body as much as you can get but can you do it so my hair doesn't look shorter

I have a client who has monthly facials with me. Im mobile, so she lets me in, i set up, she gets on the couch, and ad she does she jumps back up and says 'i need the loo!' EVERYTIME!!!!!! :mad:
Doing this once, twice maybe but everytime i go there, really????!!!!!
I then have to sit there 10mins until she returns ARRGGHHHH It drives me INSAINE lol

Whats your clients annoying habbits?

Have you thought she might have bladder or bowel problems?

Latest posts

Back