Double drawn hair weave please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty101

Kitty101
Reaction score
Hi ya

I just did my course on LA Weave, I have bought my colour rings from SJK and also have hair planet from previous, before I purchase Im looking for double drawn hair thick from top to bottom, are the two company's above do this? Sjk luxury & Krystal hair are they double drawn all the way?

Only ask as my training they said best to use this for better results so it's not thin & wispy on the ends.

Hope some one can help thanks.

Contact angels locks they offer 16" and 20" in double drawn weft the hair is amazing quality

Yes sjk Krystal is double drawn
Angel Remy do Indian double drawn
Transform do Mongolian double drawn

Hairport by valentines premium Indian wefts are double drawn and they have a 3 month guarantee too, I fitted an sjk weft last week for a friend ( freebie ) and it was really nice x

A:)www thanks guys this has helped, going to do a new topic about the rings for LA weave lol, to get extra help.

Hairport by valentines premium Indian wefts are double drawn and they have a 3 month guarantee too, I fitted an sjk weft last week for a friend ( freebie ) and it was really nice x

How do you order from hairport tryed to get into there website but it's not working ?

How do you order from hairport tryed to get into there website but it's not working ?

When I tried before to check the page out says error :-/

Latest posts

Back