Double wax pot with Perron wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xbeautyx

Reaction score
I think im decided on Perron Rigot wax, i just want to use a double wax heater, can anyone recommend which one to get please? X

I wouldn't recommend a double heater, simply because if one side is faulty, you have a big machine to replace. Just as an aside. To your question, it depends n where you wax, whether you are mobile or not. I have two digital Hive heaters and whilst I am happy with them, I would like a heater that works on a timer, as it stops me booking waxing first thing in the morning because it takes sometime to heat/melt. Or I need to start an hour earlier.

I wouldn't recommend a double heater, simply because if one side is faulty, you have a big machine to replace. Just as an aside. To your question, it depends n where you wax, whether you are mobile or not. I have two digital Hive heaters and whilst I am happy with them, I would like a heater that works on a timer, as it stops me booking waxing first thing in the morning because it takes sometime to heat/melt. Or I need to start an hour earlier.
Thanks thats a great point! Which wax pots can you hook up to a timer? This is also a very good point as i also have this same problem. I work in a salon but starting up at home as well. I was mobile before i worked in the salon but it wasnt for me, i like to have everything in one place and know where im setting up for the day. Thanks for your reply xx

Thanks thats a great point! Which wax pots can you hook up to a timer? This is also a very good point as i also have this same problem. I work in a salon but starting up at home as well. I was mobile before i worked in the salon but it wasnt for me, i like to have everything in one place and know where im setting up for the day. Thanks for your reply xx

Sorry, I have only just seen this. Any wax pot with a temperature dial (1 - 6) will work on a timer.

Latest posts

Back