Dr Hauschka skincare?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
There's a slight chance I may not have spelt this correctly!! Lol
Has anyone heard of this or have experience of it as a therapist or a client?
A girl I did wedding make up for told me about it and I almost hit the deck when she told me the cost per treatment she had!!

They sell the range in my local Health Food Shop. I brought a tin with sample sizes in. Personally i didn't get on with it. But it sells out a lot in there. So must be popular. Not much help sorry!!!x

I've heard of it, but only seen it in health food store, didn't think it was a pro product so didn't realise you could have treatments with it? I don't know much about it to be honest.

The salon I used to work in used Dr Hauschka products. I didnt do facials at that time so cant comment on the actual products but like others I have also seen it in pharmacies so I don't think it's a professional product.

Odoslané z GT-S5830i cez Tapatalk 2

I've used DH for 5 years, I get my product from my aunt who does the treatments also, my husband uses them and had always suffered with poor skin, it cleared up immediately and I can honestly say he wouldn't change now. (Neither would I). John Lewis stock the products as well. On the down side, expensive-ish, short life span (because its so natural) personally these things can be forgiven when you find something that works. I don't think DH give great support to their aestheticians though. That def needs looking at.

Latest posts

Back