Dreaded lamp again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SapphireBeaux

Reaction score
Last night I could have cried. My lamp broke again?!! I think this is my lamp number '4?? For a while now I've felt like I've had a dodgy connection, then last night (after I finished my service thankfully) I notice it was plugged in but no white lights. Took out the wire and the two prongs inside the lamp literally fell out and down :-(

Is this even covered by warranty?! I'm so sick of these lamps, I can't even put this into better words.

What make is it?

😪 CND x

After 4 lamps I would be looking for a more reliable alternative! You have to draw the line somewhere?!
In the meantime call them as Maybe they can swap the power cable for you?

After 4 lamps I would be looking for a more reliable alternative! You have to draw the line somewhere?!
In the meantime call them as Maybe they can swap the power cable for you?

I know Hun- it's so hard though as I do love CND! And have the hassle of insurance not covering if I use a different lamp or possible breakdown of service. You changed over to gelish didn't you? I'm sure it was you? Well I am thoroughly fed up of said lamp issue, I've emailed them this morning and I'll probably call in a little bit x

I know Hun- it's so hard though as I do love CND! And have the hassle of insurance not covering if I use a different lamp or possible breakdown of service. You changed over to gelish didn't you? I'm sure it was you? Well I am thoroughly fed up of said lamp issue, I've emailed them this morning and I'll probably call in a little bit x

Oh and hazeleyes, it's not the power cable it's the bit in the box! Pic attatched ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412588312.126805.jpg

It's the prongs, for a while the connection had been intermittent not working and i guess prongs was the reason. They were obviously not secure :-/..

Oh and hazeleyes, it's not the power cable it's the bit in the box! Pic attatchedView attachment 76205

It's the prongs, for a while the connection had been intermittent not working and i guess prongs was the reason. They were obviously not secure :-/..

Same happened mine....i got tweezers got bracket up to the hole used tiny bit of tac but it in place and then used electrical tape in white to tape cable to back..... I dont want to buy new lamp in case they bring out a new one :/

Oh and hazeleyes, it's not the power cable it's the bit in the box! Pic attatchedView attachment 76205

Oh no!! You have to contact s2... They need to swap it for you this is unacceptable! Thank god it was after you finished your client!

Yes i changed over to gelish I love it! Much harder wearing and better colours! Although I kept 25 shellac and got a new cnd lamp which I use for that.

Well S2 are taking it back to be tested etc, so I'll have to see what they say! I do see the appeal to change over but my feet still stay firmly planted in CND soil! Dammit! lol. Although I don't know how much more i can take of this lamp drama! So I may well up root at this rate!

I'll let you know the outcome x

NailLife <3

Only took me one lamp to turn me off. Wasn't the lamp that put me off, but that was the straw that broke the camel's back and that camel was carrying a hell of a lot of straws.

Only took me one lamp to turn me off. Wasn't the lamp that put me off, but that was the straw that broke the camel's back and that camel was carrying a hell of a lot of straws.

Lol, I can imagine! ;-)

NailLife <3

I am on my 3rd lamp too my husband fixed mine and I am not buying another one I am a CND girl but they have to fix this issue! I had the same problem it is the cord thinking I am moving it alot but you have to move them around I am glad it is not just me!!:rolleyes:

Sent from my SM-G900V using SalonGeek mobile app

I am on my 3rd lamp too my husband fixed mine and I am not buying another one I am a CND girl but they have to fix this issue! I had the same problem it is the cord thinking I am moving it alot but you have to move them around I am glad it is not just me!!:rolleyes:

Sent from my SM-G900V using SalonGeek mobile app

Nightmare issue that has affected a lot of us. I also don't wanna buy another :-/

NailLife <3

Replacement lamp received! Brilliant!! &#128538;

NailLife <3

Latest posts

Back