Dream Acrylic Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam87

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am currently doing an acrylic sculpting course with essential nails and the products you receive with the course are 'dream' products. I have practiced on a couple of friends and the nails have started to lift after a few days i have ensured i have:

- pushed back cuticles and removed cuticle skin from nail plate
- kept a gap from the acrylic and the cuticle and side walls
- applied primer evenly
- ensured I have the right consistency of liquid to powder

I was wondering if anyone uses or gets on well with the dream acrylic products or had the same problem - im finding it really frustrating!

Thanks in advance,

Sam

Hi Sam

It is highly likely that although you think you have all the cuticle off the nail, you in fact don't. Take a look on You Tube for Fingernail Fixer's video on removing cuticle. Certainly an eye opener.

Good luck with it!

xx

I would also check the products you are using. When I first started out, I did my course with essential nails using the dream products. Some if the products including the primer, that was included in the kit, wern't suitable for human hands. They were designed to be used with the plastic nail trainer. You can order the correct primer form the essential nails website if you want to use the correct one xx

Hey Sam. I did my acrylic course with EN and the dream products are wonderful. I was recommended another brand and moved away from Dream and I wish I hadnt for all the problems it gave me. I prefer Dream. I know how it works and I know how to work it. My client's can get a good 2 weeks with no lifting so as said above just double check your prep and I'm sure Dream, will come up trumps for you :) HTH x

Thankyou for your help :)

Latest posts

Back