Dream job if you weren't doing this...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flickaroo

Reaction score
FBI agent 😂
Seriously!

Detective, cop, investigator 😃

A rich stay at home wife haha dream job. I say that now but I know i'd be bored.

Childrens entertainer or cabin crew.

Or dance choreographer

A midwife or a stripper im not too fussy

Dolphin trainerrrrr or zoo keeper!

A midwife or a stripper im not too fussy

I was a stripper for 5 years 😊

The money is fantastic ... But so emotionally draining. The money definitely goes to your head!

Successful fashion designer. If only I was creative enough/could draw!

Tara Louise Tans x

Me too.... Something to do with dancing..... (not a stripper though I take my hat off to those who did/do) though choreography, would love to be a backing dancer for the famous. I love music and dance routines, really funky stuff. I got asked for auditions though was from club promoters, wish I had taken those once in a lifetime opportunities!

Too many to choose from. Im a dreamer.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to imagine my self as a fitness instructor. But that never happened. I wish now I had done a proper profession. Something really useful like criminal lawyer .

Beauty or fashion PR sounds good.
Or film producer or novelist

Well, I'm in the midst of changing careers after 30 years as a hairdresser/salon owner. The last salon has been sold, and once I have the money in my sticky little hand, I will be a full time novelist. It's scary, but with six novels under my belt, I'm just about making enough on a monthly basis to do it full time, and with the proceeds from my salons and properties paying off my mortgage, it's a risk I'm prepared to take.

An events planner. Preferably somewhere hot and sunny. With rich people.

Sadly, I don't have one. Who wants to work.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've always wanted to be an actress.
It was always my plan to do beauty/make up first then get into acting. I've got my 2nd audition coming up for drama school. :)

For me I require a billionaire. I'd love someone to pay me too make pretty things everyday. For example one week I'd make cakes, then jewellery, then sewing/textiles, then sculpture, then paper craft, then gardening, then painting and the list goes on!

Latest posts

Back