Dream job if you weren't doing this...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're still not getting it. I sashay about taking all the praise whilst minions do the graft.

Lol that's not an event planner. That's just the person paying for the event who then hires an event planner and shouts at them lots. Then the event planner shouts at her minions and finds a table to cry under until it's all over

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol that's not an event planner. That's just the person paying for the event who then hires an event planner and shouts at them lots. Then the event planner shouts at her minions and finds a table to cry under until it's all over

Then quits and does a nail course and thinks oh crap what am I actually doing with my life

Then quits and does a nail course and thinks oh crap what am I actually doing with my life

This is me. Lol x

Ok I'm changing my mind.
I want to be a hand model. I get pampered hands and turn up at work looking like a bag lady with beautiful hands. Like a news reader with scruffy jeans on under the desk.

Ok I'm changing my mind.
I want to be a hand model. I get pampered hands and turn up at work looking like a bag lady with beautiful hands. Like a news reader with scruffy jeans on under the desk.

Now I feel bad. It's your dream job so it can be whatever you want. Don't know what came over me there.

You do get to attend the events and I went to some awards dinners etc but you just cant relax because your constantly worrying about how its going. I do miss it but Dr said I must not do it any more

It's ok, I'm not sensitive.
I just think about the satisfying feeling when it all comes together.

architectural technologist or property developer :D

I'm boring.
I'd do something with coffee and people. Love the coffee culture, and everyone has a story, be it happy or sad, and I love a chat.
I'd have a little coffee café on the beach, just over the hill from where I live now.
I know. .. boring. ...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well, I've done the property development thing, the being a landlord thing, and the business thing.
I can't wait to give it all up, not long now.
I'd post a thread about giving up hair, and the various things I've had going on, but as I'm not allowed to mention my new career, it's not a good idea.
If anyone wants to know why I've given up hair, feel free to PM me. I doubt if the moderation team would let me discuss my motivation for abandoning my lifelong career.

Well, I've done the property development thing, the being a landlord thing, and the business thing.
I can't wait to give it all up, not long now.
I'd post a thread about giving up hair, and the various things I've had going on, but as I'm not allowed to mention my new career, it's not a good idea.
If anyone wants to know why I've given up hair, feel free to PM me. I doubt if the moderation team would let me discuss my motivation for abandoning my lifelong career.

Ohhhh I'm interested in why and your new career ... Can I PM you?! xx

I was a stripper for 5 years 😊

The money is fantastic ... But so emotionally draining. The money definitely goes to your head!

I was a stripper for 2 years :)

Boring I know but I am doing my dream job already..I get to chat and laugh all day and get paid for it ....

I want to be a mum. (Maybe one day, when it's meant to be 😢)

And a yoga teacher.

And do treatments from a log cabin in the garden.

Two nice, calming, part time jobs and a couple of little people to drive me crazy would be my absolute idea of complete heaven.

Did you enjoy it?!

I miss it in all honesty 😐

Yes, I loved it and I'll always miss it. It was the best time of my life!

I'd be an actress... Maybe in another life :(

Latest posts

Back